30 Fashionable Things To Add To Your Life For Under $25
Under-$25 picks for anyone who wants fabulous — that is your simple request — but doesn't exactly have a Sharpay Evans budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Chic, under-$15 sunglasses with over 3,000 five-star reviews that some folks say are comparable to a certain brand that rhymes with Shmay-Span.
Promising review: "I am still in shock that these sunglasses were so nice. I bought them for the style and look (trendy yet comfortable) and figured the polarized label was a gimmick (polarized sunnies I’ve bought in the past have been well over $200). I was going on a trip and needed some sunglasses I wouldn’t cry over if I didn’t return with them (always lose mine). These sunglasses were packaged beautifully. They came with a polarized tester! They passed the test as well as my Ray-Bans I knew were polarized, but when I kept switching back and forth between these and my Ray-Bans I’m pretty sure the lenses on these are even CLEARER. Maybe because they were brand new, but I was so impressed!! They are so cute and stylish while also so comfortable with an amazing lens. BUY THESE!! Super-good deal, you won’t be disappointed! They also seem so sturdy, so I’m hoping they will last me a while. Update: I still have these sunglasses and I’m still obsessed!!! ONLY issue I have had with them is the lens glue is kinda melting down but I think it’s because I left them out alone in Arizona 110-degree weather, just boiling them out there. Still look amazing, still so strong. I’ve sat on them 8,574,927 times and they are still alive. Amazing. I’ll never buy expensive sunnies again." —liz
Get them from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 10 colors).
2. A sleek and minimal midi tank dress that's comfy enough to lounge around in while you work from home (while still feeling way more stylish than you would in sweats), but that can also be styled up under a jacket, with booties, or knotted at the side (or all the above).
Reviewers recommend sizing up if you don't want a clingy fit!
Promising review: "I absolutely love these dresses. I work in the corporate offices of a bank and I am going to buy another of each color and make this my work uniform for when I don't want to think about clothes. They're soft and comfy, but also very nice looking with a cardigan. More colors please!" —P.J. Simmons
Get it from Amazon for $21.90 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
3. An artful and groovy wavy mirror for admiring your flawless red lippie, jewelry game, and your cute-as-heck face. Styling yourself with the help of decor that's super stylish itself? It's a win-win.
4. A set of 20 (!!!) glam and super on-trend hair clips (for under $10!!!) to help you break out of your hair rut without doing something drastic, like getting bangs.
5. A convenient ring light that'll help you take awesome outfit pics, look your best on every video meeting, and up your 'gram game. It's got a tripod stand with a phone-holder grip and a remote, and the height can be adjusted from a desktop size to over 5 feet for a freestanding option. Hope you're ready to get glowing.
This wonder also features three light colors and 10 brightness settings!
Promising review: "Today we're doing more Zoom calls than ever and you want to look your best, right? Look no further than this light. It provides a ton of light, and if you want to dial it back, you can easily do that using the remote. You can also change the light color to find the optimal one for your room (consider the color of light bulbs in your room already). Overall, it does exactly what it promises and it's been a great addition to my webcam setup. Highly recommended!" —absolutbob
Get it from Amazon for $18.49.
6. A clear bubble umbrella, which is not only a cool and stylish rain accessory itself, but will let everyone see your entire fabulous 'fit from head to toe, even on dreary days. No more hiding that great hair or those statement earrings you splurged on under cumbersome rain gear.
Promising review: "A statement piece!! First of all I get so many compliments. I am able to cover my face from the rain plus clearly see where I'm going, with basically a 360 view of everything. When in crowded areas it’s very convenient, because it doesn't take up as much space a traditional umbrella, but it’s wide enough to cover me and my backpack. Two people are able to fit awkwardly inside, but I’m pretty sure this type of umbrella design is meant for you to go solo." —LISA
Get it from Amazon for $26 (available plain or with colorful polka dots).
7. A designer-inspired faux leather double-circle belt you (and your fave denim) will love so much you'll wanna put a ring on it.
It's got over 1,000 positive reviews!
Promising review: "This is my favorite belt! It's perfect with jeans and I get so many compliments on it. I love that the double-ring is sort of designer-inspired, but not a complete knockoff of the Gucci belt. I highly recommend! I am typically a medium and the medium was perfect." —Everyday Teacher Style
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in 11 styles).
8. Posh as heck tropical leaf earrings with a low price tag but more than enough panache to make everyone stop and (mon)ster(a).
9. A cool matte topcoat to give that nail polish shade you've worn a zillion times before a fresh new vibe that everyone will be eyeing. Your mani will look like that of a NYFW model, as a matte-r of fact.
Promising review: "Can't believe how great this is. Works perfectly. I've tried other brands and all they did was mess up my polish. I do buy matte polishes but I didn't want to have to. Now I can use any of my polishes and this gives it that perfect matte finish. It looks like I've used a matte color. It's wild. Buy this if you love matte. I am an Orly polish lover and this is at the top of my Orly list for sure." —Vert
Get it from Amazon for $8.55.
10. A trendy-yet-throwback-ish shoulder bag for anyone who has a) been wanting a JW Pei purse but doesn't feel like splurging, or b) cannot wait another moment for the SATC reboot to drop and bring back the baguette. Or, of course, c) all of the above.
It even has the must-have accessory of 2021 — a cute attached hand sanitizer case!
Promising review: "Obsessed with this bag!!! So cute, stylish but simple, great quality, and affordable!! Such a cool '90s vibe to this bag!! My new super-cute everyday bag!!" —Lovetargetfinds
Get it from Target for $18 (available in seven colors and prints).
11. A sexy slip so you can even be stylish while you snooze (or partake in other bedroom activities 😏). It's also sure to make you wonder why you ever bothered with pricey lingerie when this $16 beauty makes you feel hot as heck.
Promising review: "Sexy nightgowns can get ridiculously expensive. This nightgown compares to something $40–$50 for under $16. The material isn't as comfortable as cotton, but I can still wear it to bed (which is what I was looking for). I have pretty large breasts and this still holds them comfortably and they're not flopping around. It's one of my regular go-tos now." —Lindsey O.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in sizes S–4XL and in 19 colors).
12. A stunningly effective diamond–cleaning stick, because if you're wearing special jewelry, it really should sparkle to the max. This wonder is precise enough to clean every every last corner of your most prized gems and get them to shine as bright as Rihanna said they would.
Promising review: "If I could give this 20 stars, I would! After reading all the reviews on this, I was expecting it to work, but I was still amazed by how great it worked! It seriously made me realize that I ring I inherited from a family member 15 years ago was a completely different color than I thought it was. In the 15 years I've had this ring, I've never seen the actual color of the stone! My mind was blown! I'll have one of these on hand for the rest of my life." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.10.
13. Movie star–worthy, mirrored cat eye sunnies at a "still waiting for my big break" price.
14. Glittery faux-diamond studs fully capable of passing for the real deal.
Promising review: "I bought these to match an expensive diamond/rose gold necklace for a wedding (I’m the maid of honor). This was the third pair of earrings I bought off Amazon (the other ones were from other sellers/different styles). The other two were similarly priced, but low quality. These look like real rose gold and diamond, even at a foot away, and match my necklace perfectly. Very impressed!" —sherriecherries
Get them from Amazon for $8.79 (available in three colors).
15. A fashion blogger–worthy tiered baby doll top that'll make you easy to ~spot~ on weekends when everyone else is wearing plain tees.
Promising review: "A gorgeous top for anyone! I am obsessed with this top, so much so that I want in other colors! The material is nice for spring and summer and I love the dotted print! It’s super flowy with the cutest details. It’s a top you’ll be sure to get compliments on. You need this!" —Sarah Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 18 colors and prints).
16. Eyebrow-styling soap to help you get the fluffy "soap brow" look you've seen on your TikTok feed. All you have to do is brush it on to make your brows look super full or even style them into your desired shape.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this and am amazed at how much fuller my brows look! Application is also super easy and quick! I took three pictures. Top picture is before I applied it. Middle picture is after application. Third picture is after I've drawn a line under my brow to clean up the look and filled in some sparse areas." —P.A.
Get a set of two plus brushes from Amazon for $7.99.
17. A trendy quilted belt bag that once heard you say something about fanny packs being frumpy and is here to show you how wrong you were.
You can even separate the pouch and belt part and use them on their own, or attach the pouch to a different belt!
Promising review: "For the price, this belt bag is well made, stylish and fits an iPhone X, a compact, a lipstick and a small wallet comfortably. One star off because the belt was a little too large. The exterior feels expensive and the stitching is decent. The interior feels a little cheap, but good for the price. Overall, I'd recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in five colors).
18. Sparkly jewel-topped, rose gold pens so your desk can be as chic as your office OOTDs. Pinterest-worthy workspace, here you come.
Promising review: "Love these! They're beautiful colors, and the ink is great! No bleeding so far, and I've been using the first one for a while now. I was scared that these would be comparable to the children's plastic versions that I've seen before, but they're not! Very sturdy and stunning!" —tonyah
Get a set of four from Amazon for $8.99.
19. Peripera Ink Velvet lip tint for anyone who, like me, believes a great lip color is basically an outfit-making fashion accessory. This bestselling K-beauty lip stain gives a matte effect that makes a statement but is still subtle enough for every day. It just might feel better on than any other liquid lippie you've tried, too.
Promising review: "New holy-grail lipstick! I'm not normally one to write reviews, but I'm so pleased with this product that I felt obligated to! I even came back to grab a few more colors because the price point is great! I'm obsessed with matte lipsticks! What I'm not obsessed with is how most matte lipsticks leave your lips dry, cakey, and flaky! NOT THIS ONE. The texture of this product is phenomenal! So lightweight, it barely feels like anything is on my lips when it dries. Substantially more comfortable than typical lipsticks. Instead of intensifying the cracks in my lips, it smoothed right over them. It leaves my lips looking plumped and perfectly matte. A little bit of this product goes a long way so be sure not to apply too much! I've found applying a dab in the center of your lips and using your finger to spread and pat around gives the best effect! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a lightweight matte lipstick." —kelsey
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 11 colors).
20. Versatile and glitzy celestial ear jackets with optional cascading stars in the back. Rock 'em with the fringe for a bold statement, or wear just the front for a simpler stud that still packs a punch. Either way, your lobes will look ~out of this world~.
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful, and clever with the post being falling stars. The stud sits comfortably and is lovely. Not gaudy or tacky in the least. I’m thrilled with them — and the price? If you are charmed by the picture you won’t be disappointed! They’re beautiful!" —Amyss
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
21. A set of black, white, pink, and gold velvet and faux-pearl headbands here to prove that making an outfit instantly glam is *totally* possible for under $10.
Promising review: "Stylish, chic, well-made, and comfortable! I've seen these headbands all over social media influencers' sites and I thought they looked so cute. You get four in a pack and they are absolutely gorgeous. They are very comfortable to wear and they stay in place on my head (I've had this problem before and it was a relief to find headbands that stayed in place). They make the perfect addition to your outfit. A lot of people think it's a tiara at first and I am completely okay with this. I feel this product makes you look more elegant and classy. Definitely has boosted my confidence and I plan to buy more. I also thought the price was wonderful. Great quality and price are always a five-star review from me." —Cassie D Faircloth
Get a set of four from Amazon for $8.49.
22. A versatile cami with adjustable straps and a functional button front that'll allow you rock it loose or knotted at the bottom for endless cute summer (and fall) looks.
Promising review: "I am wearing this shirt as I type this. I just love it. The fabric is comfortable and has a great drape, not too light or too heavy, and it's breathable. I love the cut. I have a long torso and it hangs very nicely to just below my hip. It looks cute either tucked in or loose. The spaghetti straps are adjustable so the neckline shouldn't be an issue for anyone. Even the buttons are cute; I love the size and color of them with the green fabric. I get lots of compliments on this top and I got it for a great deal — what's not to love?" —KitVonD
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
23. An absolutely iconic print to hang on your wall to pay homage to the greatest fashion movie of all time, and remind yourself of your ~devilishly~ great style.
24. Bow-trimmed fishnet socks that'll take a casual tee, cuffed jeans, and sneakers outfit from meh to fabulous in seconds flat.
Promising review: "OH MY GOD they're so cute. I randomly saw them while deep-diving on Amazon one day and bought them on a whim. I tried them with a few pairs of shoes and I've concluded I like them best worn with my Doc Martens and Vans. Overall they're really cute, and can pull an outfit together nicely. If you're thinking about getting them, I def would." —Andy
Get five pairs from Amazon for $15.99.
25. Artsy face- and hand-shaped drop earrings sure to make anyone with quirky style say, "Those are so anato-me!"
Promising review: "I love these dupes for very expensive designer earrings! I get compliments every time I wear them. I’ve had these since late December, and it's now March — they haven’t turned in color, and they haven’t turned my ears green, so that’s great. Recently I was at a boutique in NYC and found a pair of earrings identical to the larger face earrings that come in the pack. I happened to be wearing my earrings, so I did a direct comparison, and they are THE SAME in every way, except the earrings at the boutique cost $40 for just one pair." —Hannah
Get three pairs from Amazon for $9.99.
26. A set of instantly downloadable wardrobe planner pages including one for mapping out tops, bottoms, shoes, and accessories for each occasion, a place to make a shopping list, a page for recording your go-to outfits and favorite colors and describing your style, and even a template for turning a journal page into a fashion mood board. Get ready to never say "I have nothing to wear" again!
27. Chunky espadrille wedge sandals you can slip on with every warm-weather outfit for a vibe that's way fresher than flats or flip-flops.
Promising review: "My normal shoe size is a 7, but I have learned that some of Forever 21 (and other off-name brand) shoes run a bit big. Ordered a 6.5 and they fit PERFECTLY. Very comfortable, give me some nice height, and have a great casual style. I would purchase them in additional colors if they had them." —Traci S.
Get them from Forever 21 for $21.99 (originally $29.99; available in sizes 6-10).
28. A sideways initial necklace that's ~a little bit Alexis~ for anyone looking for a perfect dupe of the Anthropologie one the ever-fashionable Ms. Rose rocks throughout Schitt's Creek.
A TV show is lucky if it produces *one* style icon, and Schitt's Creek went all out and gave us three. We are so blessed.
Promising review: "My favorite necklace. I wear the necklace daily and also shower in it. So far the necklace looks the exact same! Looks exactly like picture! Absolutely love it." —Amazon addict
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in 26 letters).