Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. Lightweight waterproof sneakers with grippy soles that'll be perfect for all your adventures.
2. A set of four sturdy, stemless glasses so you can feel all fancy without wanting to wine about the price tag.
3. A cozy cardi to make finishing off any ensemble a snap.
4. A super convenient backpack specially designed to make airport security a breeze. It folds flat so your laptop and tablet can easily be accessed and scanned — a must for every frequent flyer.
5. A set of 12 bright, felt-tip pens ready to color code your whole damn life.
6. A five-pound, 12-flavor bag of gourmet gummy bears so scrumptious, fairy tales have been written about them.
7. A skillet grip that'll prevent things from getting too hot to handle, even for the clumsiest of cooks.
8. A genius keychain organizer, which can hold up to eight keys and comes with an expander to hold up to 14. Your pockets will never jingle as you walk into a room again!
9. An adorable pirate-themed food tray formatted like a game board, complete with a treasure chest for hiding a sweet reward at the end. It just might save you the argh-ravation of trying to get your kid to eat their dinner.
10. A versatile, waterproof seat cover to protect your car from your beloved-but-messy pets.
11. A microwave popcorn popper for a healthier version of your favorite late night snack.
12. A fit-and-flare dress (available with or without sleeves) that'll be just as perfect with tights (right now) as it will be with sandals (come spring).
13. All the Pieces Matter: The Inside Story of "The Wire", bestselling author Jonathan Abrams' collection of oral histories about the acclaimed TV series.
14. The Makey Makey invention kit, which'll let you connect any everyday object to your laptop and turn it into a keyboard button. Controlling Mario with a banana is a dream I never knew I had until now.
15. An aerating wine spout that'll make you pity the pour unfortunate souls who have to drink without one.
16. Batiste dry shampoo to make your 'do look good as new, without any annoying white residue.
17. A professional AF rolling desk chair beloved by over 2,000 reviewers.
18. A top-rated rose gold eyelash curler that's equal parts fashion and function.
19. Safe Paw ice melting salt to clear your porch or driveway while keeping furry family members' feet safe for the anticipated six more weeks of winter (😩).
20. Sweet-scented and squee-worthy jumbo food squishies so you can treat yourself while still leaving room for dessert.
21. A hella affordable coffee maker so easy and efficient, it'll actually make getting up early bearable.
22. A set of humane mouse traps that are easy to set, open, and clean. Where were these things when I was living in a dorm?!
23. Or, if you're more interested in virtual, electric-type rodents, try the new Detective Pikachu game for Nintendo 3DS, which lets you solve mysteries with everyone's favorite pocket monster.
Me, taking all the products from this post and putting them in my cart:
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.