We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pawsitively amazing UPS pet costume sure to ~deliver~ pure joy (and about a gazillion likes on Insta).
It comes with a hat and a shirt with little plush arms holding a box!
Promising review: "My dog LOVES our UPS guy so I got this costume to get a picture of them together. It's quick to get on and off. I posted some pics on Facebook and received so many compliments." —LoriLou
Get it from Amazon for $17.24 (available in two sizes).
2. A tiny dinosaur beginner crochet kit, because you need a new hobby (and that FACE) in your life ASAP.
This Asian-owned small business specializes in squeeworthy amigurumi (the Japanese art of making small stuffed animals from yarn) kits and provides tutorials for every step of the process on their site, so even total novices won't feel lost. The kit comes with yarn, stuffing, plastic eyes, an already-started piece of crochet material, a stitch marker, a needle, a PDF pattern download, a carrying bag, and a crochet hook. You can even access extra support over email any time!
Promising review: "Fred was the first thing I ever crocheted. I decided to give Woobles a try after my daughter made several Woobles animals. It was very easy to get started and the videos were very easy to follow. I’m so happy with Fred and plan on making him a tiny birthday hat and gifting him to my 3-year-old for his birthday." —Tiffany Z.
3. A whimsical parrot pitcher that simply can't be ~beak~ for serving up summer drinks. It's BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and made from food-safe bamboo fiber and melamine, so it's the perfect lightweight tabletop pal for a pool party.
Since there's no lid, only fill it up to the beak to prevent spills. It can work as a cute flower vase, too!
Promising review: "This is quite possible the best pitcher ever! I got it because it’s so stinkin' adorable! And turned out to be the most perfectly balanced pitcher ever." —Heather K. Malokofsky
Get it from Amazon for $29.95 (available in two colors).
4. A swoonworthy crossbody bag no Studio Ghibli fan will ever wanna ~leaf~ home without. In addition to the pretty print and snazzy structured shape, it's got a leaf detail on the front that lifts up to reveal a snoozing Totoro and Mei!
There are also lil' soot sprites printed on the handle! Squee!!!
Promising review: "Obsessed. I absolutely adore this Totoro bag. The little leaf moves to reveal Totoro and it's my favorite thing to show people. The bag is roomy enough for all my stuff but small enough to travel with." —Howl Pendragon
Get it from Box Lunch for $79.90.
5. A cuddle-tastic 14-inch panda Squishmallow who is quite honestly cooler than me — just look at her little iced coffee and gold glasses! And just think how awesome she'll look on your bed.
6. A purring plush toy that'll be a game changer for your anxious kitty. When touched, a recorded purr will soothe them for two minutes. And even when it's quiet, it's sure to be their new BFF (sorry, you've been replaced). Their relationship is sure to spawn the new hit Netflix reality series, Too Wholesome To Handle.
You can take the purring part out when it needs a bath!
Promising review: "My 3-year-old male rescue kitty has gone through a lot of change and anxiety in his short life (which began as an abandoned kitten on the streets). I saw this online when searching for my fur babies’ Christmas gifts this year and thought, why not give it a shot? Let me tell you just HOW MUCH he loves his new cuddle buddy! He sleeps with it for EVERY nap and evening slumber now, and even pets it like it’s his own baby! I watch him fluff, gently stroke, and pull his new stuffie close to his chest before drifting off to sleep...and it warms my heart to see how much it comforts him and how much he loves/cares for it. Sooo recommended for cats of all ages." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $13.30+ (available in cat and sloth versions).
7. An adjustable sling bag I can only describe as OMGworthy. You've heard of a couch potato, but let me introduce you to a *cow* potato who is not lazy at all — he's super mooootivated to hold all your essentials.
Promising review: "I absolutely loveee my bag! It’s my daily and I adore it. I’ve gotten dozens of compliments on it and so many questions of where it got it. I have the little matching keychain and the pillow, which is what prompted me to buy the bag. It’s honestly the perfect sized bag for me. It fits my wallet, small makeup bag, mini pill case, tissues, inhaler, hand cream, sanitizer, vapes, headphones, and keys lol. It fits more too honestly, I keep it organized tho. Anyway I’m obsessed. I hope they make different bags soon. 💕💕" —Vanessa B
Get it from Smoko for $30.
8. A quirky set o' sponges that may actually make you *enjoy* doing the breakfast (and lunch and dinner and snacktime) dishes. They're eggs-actly what you need to clean (syr)up after everything you've been bacon.
9. Simply squeeworthy French-bulldog-in-a-flamingo-pool-float-and-wearing-heart-sunglasses stud earrings, because of course quirky jewelry queen Betsey Johnson has found a way to combine all of your favorite things in life. I foresee you popping these in as your everyday studs this summer and giving everyone who sees 'em heart eyes to match.
They could also be Boston terriers, if that's more your thing!
I have these and they were a no-brainer, instant impulse purchase for me, as someone who is a Betsey devotee and Frenchie enthusiast and has a beloved giant pool flamingo herself. They are the perfect size — large enough to be noticeable and have the design stand out, but small enough to be comfy and not too overwhelming to pop on with a casual 'fit. They just make me happy every time I see them on my lobes!!! And they will definitely be on said lobes a lot this summer (and beyond, because pool Frenchies should have no season).
Get them from Amazon for $29.04.
10. A downright magical plush puzzle toy for your pup sure to show them ~a whole new world~ of fun. It's shaped like the magic lamp from Aladdin and has plush, squeaky, and crinkly toys shaped like Rajah, Genie, and the magic carpet inside for you pooch to search for like they're a diamond in the ruff.
As with all plush/squeaky toys, remember to supervise your puppers while they play!
Promising review: "Odd shape of lamp enhances the puzzle! My Doberman loves these kinds of toys, but they are always too easy. The base of the lamp is hollow and the tapered aspect of it makes it a bit trickier. I stuff other toys in it to make it even harder. My Dobe particularly loves to get his favorite squeaky toy so I can hide it in the very bottom and he'll be at it for 20 minutes. When he finally pulls out his favorite he happily and proudly just holds it for another 10 minutes." —Jewiff
Get it from Chewy for $19.78.
11. A holographic sticker featuring a sweet illustration of your favorite psychic or dark Eeveelution captured in a lil jar terrarium. Mason jars as budget-friendly, hipster Poké Balls — I can get behind that.
12. So-sweet-it's-giving-me-a-toothache bunny notecards whose little arms open up to reveal your message and give the recipient a hug on your behalf.
Promising review: "I love how these cards look; they are so cute and fun to send to people. Every time I send one to someone, whether it is for a thank-you or just a little note, they always enjoy the card and compliment how cute it is!" —Rene' Swor
13. And a sparkly three-headed bunny enamel pin, because if Cerberus guards the underworld, then Cerbunus guards the litter box and pellet bowl with equal ferocity.
This LA-based small biz is dedicated to "creepy cute" bunny goodies and adorable stickers for rabbit owners.
Promising review: "The great and mighty Bunberus has arrived!!! I'm so excited to have this pin on my jacket. Your cryptid buns are amazing. My bunnies agree, so it must be true!" —AJ Codling-Martinez
14. A giant squishy whale shark plush for anyone who knows that the world's largest fish is also the world's cutest. Like, it's krilling me how adorable it is.
FYI, whale sharks are massive, super gentle sharks that eat krill and plankton just like whales! This guy's also got a manta ray design on his tummy that's a handy little pocket.
Promising review: "Where do I even begin? This is the best thing to happen to me in my 25 years on this planet. Soft, snuggly, and supportive, Namu (that’s what I’ve named her) has become an instant favorite. The comfort is next level. Like, you don’t even know. Namu is the perfect size for cuddling. Get your own Namu today!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $30.99.
15. A delightful AirPods case combining two of life's best things — Pusheen and french fries. Add in keeping your favorite gadget a bit more secure, and you're simply ~kitten~ yourself if you think you don't need this.
It's got several practical features too — I'm talking openings that allow you to see the charging indicator light in the front and plug a lightning cable in on the bottom and an included round carabiner clip.
Get it from Pusheen Shop for $19.99 (available for AirPods 1 and 2 or AirPods 3).