1. Free crowdsourced travel guides
2. Combat jet lag
3. Offline maps and navigation
4. A VPN to hide your location
5. Flight tracking apps
6. Convert currencies with ease
7. Find other digital nomads in your area
8. Find coworking spaces and cafes with wifi on the go
9. A nomad icon for your blog
10. Compare locations for digital nomading
11. Resources for finding remote positions
12. Connect with other digital nomads
13. Resources for women
14. Find running routes in new locations
15. Save money with international rideshares
16. Quickly learn a new language
17. Google Translate
18. Organize your flight itineraries
19. Search and book bus tickets online
20. Easily convert time zones for virtual meetings
What are your go-to travel apps and websites?
Of course, there are tons of other excellent apps out there for digital nomads and travelers.
Share them in the comments so others can benefit from your travel expertise!