1. Realize that you’re stuck doing the chores they usually do.
3. Sleep like a mad person.
6. Realize how useful your spouse actually is.
8. Eat things only in bowls.
9. Avoid using any actual dishes.
11. Eat the food your spouse is allergic to.
12. Do extremely experimental cooking ideas.
14. Binge-watch the TV shows they don’t like.
15. Stay up way too late binge-watching that show.
16. DELIVERY FOOD.
17. Get EXTREMELY annoyed if you have to wait to watch one of the shows you watch together.
19. Fill your wineglass extra high so you don’t have to get off the couch again.
20. Abuse electricity for the sake of extreme laziness.
22. Do the weird chores that would baffle and annoy your spouse if they saw you.
28. Realize exactly how useful they really are.
29. Frantically clean up an hour before they come home.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.