8. On the iPad Kindle app, the left side is back page.
This is really annoying — if you prefer to hold it in your left hand, you have to move your hand all the way to the other side to tap. On a real Kindle, page forward is on both sides, thankfully.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Donald Trump is expected to pick Hardee's and Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder to serve as his secretary of labor.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.