1. WARNING: IF YOU ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO SQUEELING AT THE SITE OF EXTREME BABY CHUBBY SQUISHINESS PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL DOWN
2. Here is baby Carisa Ruscak, born via c-section at 14lbs, 8 ounces:
OMG THOSE CHEEKS OMG GAAAHHHHHH SQUISH SQUISH
3. Proud parents Caroline and Bryan of Burlington, MA. Their first baby was 10.5lbs
Mom Caroline and baby Carisa are healthy, and the pregnancy was uncomplicated according to her doctor.
Carisa is the second largest baby ever delivered at Mass General Hospital (the biggest was just one ounce chubbier). Caroline told local Boston news WCVB-TV, “I heard the weight and I was like, ‘Oh my God.’ It validated me because I was in a lot of pain when I was pregnant, so to hear the size, it made sense.”
On a personal note, I went to high school with Caroline, and she was a star athlete and a lovely person. Congrats to mom and baby!
- Scientists and supporters are marching to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- American Airlines has apologized for a confrontational video of a flight attendant yelling "hit me" to a passenger.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.