According to the video description:
These sharks were aggressively feeding on menhaden (moss bunker). The frenzy came within 50 yards of the shoreline. The sharks were probably (according to marine scientists), brown sharks, juvenile blacktip and sandbar tiger sharks. This rare feeding frenzy started about a mile offshore and moved into the surf zone in a matter of minutes.
Here’s the video shot by Tom Lynch of AngryFish.tv:
3. Factual depiction of swimming at the Jersey Shore:
What a fucked up rude beast.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀