According to the video description:
These sharks were aggressively feeding on menhaden (moss bunker). The frenzy came within 50 yards of the shoreline. The sharks were probably (according to marine scientists), brown sharks, juvenile blacktip and sandbar tiger sharks. This rare feeding frenzy started about a mile offshore and moved into the surf zone in a matter of minutes.
Here’s the video shot by Tom Lynch of AngryFish.tv:
3. Factual depiction of swimming at the Jersey Shore:
What a fucked up rude beast.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻