2. Girlhood to Womanhood paper plate (with “Pubery Rocks!” around the sides):
3. Party cups with “Self Respect” “Abstinence” and “Happy Menarch!”
4. Party favors bag:
5. If you’re attending a party, make sure to bring a “Puberty Happens” greeting card
6. And there’s party games! Puberty bingo:
7. “Pin the ovaries on the uterus” game:
8. Menstrual trivia:
9. “Puberty Marshmallow Mouth” game that teaches you puberty keywords:
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Donald Trump is expected to pick Hardee's and Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder to serve as his secretary of labor.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.