Deadline.com reports that the country music channel CMT is working on new show with Duane “Dog” Chapman and his wife, Beth.
Dog has a particularly ardent fan following that actively tweets at him, but there’s no bigger fan out there than a woman named Esther Rae Knockel, a former substitute teacher and grandmother. Esther uses Twitter nearly exclusively for one purpose: wishing Dog and his family good night. I’ve been following her for a while, and she’s been doing this for at least a year.
3. Sept 23:
5. Sept 18:
7. Sept 13:
9. Sept 6:
11. Aug 31:
13. Aug 5:
She also tweets this to Dog’s wife Beth and his son Leland, as well as a few other Chapman family members.
21. I leave you with a classic Dog moment:
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀