Deadline.com reports that the country music channel CMT is working on new show with Duane “Dog” Chapman and his wife, Beth.
Dog has a particularly ardent fan following that actively tweets at him, but there’s no bigger fan out there than a woman named Esther Rae Knockel, a former substitute teacher and grandmother. Esther uses Twitter nearly exclusively for one purpose: wishing Dog and his family good night. I’ve been following her for a while, and she’s been doing this for at least a year.
3. Sept 23:
5. Sept 18:
7. Sept 13:
9. Sept 6:
11. Aug 31:
13. Aug 5:
She also tweets this to Dog’s wife Beth and his son Leland, as well as a few other Chapman family members.
21. I leave you with a classic Dog moment:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.