T.I. is like the Jon Gosselin of DILFs but without all the Ed Hardy wear and bad attitude. He and his wife, Tiny, have a reality show about their immense brood. They have three kids together, and he has three kids through previous relationships and a stepdaughter from Tiny.
3. Jarvis Cocker of Pulp
I want to sleep with common DILFs like Jarvis. He has a son with his ex-wife who lives in Paris. Le DILF.
4. Lenny Kravitz (with his daughter Zoe, who is gorgeous)
6. Trent Reznor
Trent has two kids, Lazarus and Echo, with wife Mariqueen Maandig, who is also his bandmate in How To Destroy Angels.
7. Ricky Martin
In 2011, Martin adopted twin boys through a surrogate mother. He is still super hot.
10. Bruce Springsteen
Ah, New Jersey DILF. Springsteen and his wife Patti Scialfa have three adult sons and daughters: Evan, Jessica, and Samuel.
12. Taylor Hawkins and Dave Grohl of The Foo Fighters
A 2-for-1 DILFs. Grohl has two daughters, and Hawkins has a son and daughter.
Look at this photo of Hov kissing Blue Ivy and tell me you aren’t melting. I dare you.
16. Chris Cornell of Soundgarden
Grunge DILF. Hello, glasses and sweater, pleased to see you on Chris Cornell. Chris has two kids with his wife Vicky, and a daughter from a previous marriage.
17. Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
I know, I know, it’s a shanda that he and ex-wife Ashlee Simpson named his son Bronx Mowgli. In fact, the whole Ashlee Simpson thing seems regrettable in general, but not more so than his leaked nudes.
But DILFdom a fact, not a judgement. And the fact is, he is a DILF.
18. David Bowie (pictured here with his son Duncan)
i expect he’s eagerly anticipating the day he becomes a GILF (his son, Duncan married last year).
19. Thomas Mars of Phoenix
The Phoenix frontman has two daughters with his wife Sofia Coppola. French DILFs are maybe the best kind of DILFs?
20. Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day
Billie Joe has two teenage boys, which is pretty much what you’d expect he deserves.
The DJ/producer has a 2 year old son with his girlfriend Kathryn. Big deduction of DILF points however due the hints in a 2012 Rolling Stone profile that he cheats on his girlfriend frequently and that she has to hang photos of him around their home so that their son can recognize him.
He’s still cute tho.
23. Kanye West
Ok, not technically yet a DILF, but he will be very soon. A pre-DILF.
25. Brandon Flowers of The Killers
Ahhhhhhh, Mormon DILF. Flowers has three sons.
Sure, he’s a little older, but the one thing Sting is famous for other than playing music is being an epic sex-haver. You have to give him DILF status just for that.
28. Jon Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi has been married to his high school sweetheart, Dorothea, since 1989 AWWWWWW. They have four kids, ages 20 through 9. Bon Jovi has clearly made a sick pact with the devil to stay beautiful forever.
30. Kevin Federline
I’m sorry world, but you know it’s true.
Nas is definitely DILFy, but he’s had some bad luck with his kids’ mothers. His first kid’s mother famously had sex with his then-rival Jay-Z, which Jay obviously bragged about in a dis track. Then he filed for divorce from wife Kelis while she was still pregnant.
37. Anthony Kiedis of Red Hot Chili Peppers
Kedo’s son is named Everly Bear, which normally I’d hate because I’m not into weird baby names, but it’s actually pretty adorable. Carry on.
38. Gavin Rossdale of Bush
The ur-DILF. The One DILF To Rule Them All. The DILFiest DILF to have ever DILFed.
As a gift to you all, here is a photo of him with a puppy.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰