As inspired by:
317 of Steve Harvey’s Most Atrocious Suits #BlackBuzzfeed
1. These comfortable hospital scrubs with matching fedora.
2. This gleaming cream number.
5. The matching straw fedora brim and tie.
6. This tuxedo shawl.
7. The paisley vest under this bright red suit.
8. This metallic blazer with approximately 10 buttons.
9. This vest that has pattern-clashing sides.
(It looks even better with a sax.)
12. This double-breasted tuxedo, worn with no socks.
15. This polka-dot shirt with a cornflower-blue suit.
17. This classic pinstripes-and-fedora look.
18. This mandarin-collar tux.
19. The sockless white loafers.
20. This burgundy velvet smoking jacket.
PLEASE NOTE HIS SHOES IN THIS OUTFIT
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.