18 Graphs That Show What The New York Times Talks About
This cool new tool graphs what words the paper's been talking about since 1851.
1. Cat vs. Dog
2. Billionaire vs. Millionaire
3. Kale vs. Avocado vs. Quinoa
4. War vs. Peace
5. Staten Island vs. Queens vs. Manhattan vs. Brooklyn vs. Bronx
6. Boomers vs. Millennials
7. Yuppies vs. Hipsters
8. Wal-Mart vs. Amazon
9. Harvard vs. Princeton vs. Yale vs. Stanford
10. Stupid vs. Ugly
11. Alcohol vs. Drugs. vs. Tobacco
12. Marijuana vs. Heroin vs. Cocaine
13. Muslim vs. Moslem
14. Opera vs. Hip-hop
15. Los Angeles vs. Chicago vs. Boston vs. San Francisco
16. The U.S. presidents since Kennedy
17. Saddam vs. Hitler
18. Bieber vs. Hitler
Keep trying, Justin.
The Saddam vs. Hitler chart previous misstated the comparison between the two names. The graph (and all the others here) show the percentage of total articles mentioning the names, not the total number of mentions.