1. Meet Keone and Mariel Madrid, a married couple who choreograph and teach advanced dance courses at Germany’s prestigious Urban Dance Camp.
There are a number of their choreography videos on YouTube, and they are all AMAZING. You will not be able to look away.
2. “Happy” by C2C
4. “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson
5. “Cups (When I’m Gone)” by Anna Kendrick
6. “Don’t Stop the Music” by Jamie Cullum
7. “Is This Love” by Bob Marley (SO CUTE)
8. “Sing it Back” by Moloko
9. … and the super hot “Dangerous” by Michael Jackson.
11. Here they are in a VERY HEART-WRENCHING, incredibly romantic, partially-performed-in-rain piece to “Latch.”
It starts getting really dramatic at about 3:11.
You can find even more Keone & Mari on their official YouTube channel.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.