Pierce told BuzzFeed: “Over Christmas break, my mom had her grandkids do a talent show for her (she’s an adorable grandma). I tried to put as many pencils as possible in it for my “talent.” I got over 20. Needless to say, my mother was very proud.”
From there, Pierce and his wife decided to see what else they could get to stay stuck in his beard. They’re tracking progress on the previously linked Tumblr and on their dedicated Instagram account.
13. Follow Pierce and Stacy’s project on Tumblr and Instagram for more beard experiments to come.
For more interesting beard projects: Man Makes Beard Into Bowl, Eats Ramen Out Of It, Disgusts World
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.