18. This poem from the Minneapolis mayor.
Mayor R.T. Rybak
Snow falls,gets shoveled + blowed/
Move your car so you won’t get towed/
Get off snow emergency routes by 9/
Then relax with Grammys +wine
Correction: As Minneapolis City Pages points out, a few of these items are Minnesotan only in spirit. This article has been edited to make that clear.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀