1. This sign in a suburban DQ.
2. This beach party.
3. This vending machine.
4. This glorious backyard hockey rink.
5. This ambiguous state slogan-themed gift store.
6. This Wendy's parking lot.
7. The 4-year-old mayor of Dorset.
8. This T-shirt joke, indecipherable to the other 49 states.
9. This snow billboard.
10. This multipurpose establishment.
11. This bridge celebrating the Gay Pride Parade.
12. This in-mall amusement park, which changed its name from Camp Snoopy eight years ago and nobody listened.
13. Prince's Twitter.
14. This sign outside a Lutheran church.
15. This newspaper cartoon (and its many, many iterations).
16. This annual Red Bull downhill ice-skating competition.
17. This stand at the Minnesota State Fair.
18. This poem from the Minneapolis mayor.
19. This wintertime parking job. Whatever! They fit!
20. This game-day outfit.
21. This movie.
22. This sign by the lake.
23. This demonstration of late-winter rebellion.
24. The 1984 presidential election.
25. This guy's face.
26. This meteorologist, whose name is Sven Sundgaard.
27. This beer pong solution.
28. This tattoo.
29. This ... this.
Correction: As Minneapolis City Pages points out, a few of these items are Minnesotan only in spirit. This article has been edited to make that clear.