1. Here is the Loch Ness Monster, RIGHT THERE in the red circle. WHY DIDN’T WE CHECK APPLE MAPS SOONER?
(“Some” “people” say this latest Nessie sighting—by the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club—looks pretty much exactly like this boat and its wake, but DO NOT be lulled into a false sense of sea monster-less security.)
4. DO YOU SEE IT. IT’S RIGHT THERE.
6. Do you think this looks like a nice, scenic area for a swim? WRONG, THERE IS A MONSTER THERE. IN THE RED CIRCLE.
7. Aghghghh, OLD TIMEY SEA MONSTERS
13. GRAY BLOB? MORE LIKE SADISTIC 70-FOOT SEA SNAIL
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.