2. You have a keen eye for pointing out flaws in people/things around you.
It’s not that you’re mean, or harsh — you’re just intuitive, and good at using your analytical skills to assess flaws in a situation or person. You just have to be careful you don’t point them out TOO readily.
3. You’re very, very organized — probably with one notable exception.
Virgos are known as “clean freaks,” but it’s common for them to have ONE place — whether material, like a closet, or in the form of a bad habit — where they’re complete messes.
10. You’re very conscious of your body and health.
Virgos are said to be more deeply connected to their bodies than most people. Whether this takes the form of a passion for exercise or nutrition, or a little bit of hypochondria, or just a general interest, Virgos are simply curious about the human body.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."