4. You’re a dreamer.
Pisces tend to be spiritual, reflective people who like to think about themselves and their place in the world. You might rely on other people to keep you grounded in reality, because if left to your own devices, you could daydream for hours.
5. Your favorite kind of party: pity party.
Pisces have a proclivity for getting their feelings and wishes whipped up within themselves, which can lead to them becoming quite despondent. Pisces in melancholy can become a bit sluggish, and likely enjoy wandering around the house in sweatpants.
10. You’re a hopeless romantic.
Pisces’ creativity and sensitivity make them natural-born romantics, and their compassion urges them to do any number of small, cute things for the people they like/are involved with. Pisces just have to be careful not to get TOO wrapped up in their relationships.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.