4. You’re a dreamer.
Pisces tend to be spiritual, reflective people who like to think about themselves and their place in the world. You might rely on other people to keep you grounded in reality, because if left to your own devices, you could daydream for hours.
5. Your favorite kind of party: pity party.
Pisces have a proclivity for getting their feelings and wishes whipped up within themselves, which can lead to them becoming quite despondent. Pisces in melancholy can become a bit sluggish, and likely enjoy wandering around the house in sweatpants.
10. You’re a hopeless romantic.
Pisces’ creativity and sensitivity make them natural-born romantics, and their compassion urges them to do any number of small, cute things for the people they like/are involved with. Pisces just have to be careful not to get TOO wrapped up in their relationships.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈