7. You would never have to worry about Dewey being afraid to express himself.
Seriously though, remember when he danced with Bea Arthur to ABBA’s “Fernando”?
Arguably the greatest moment in television history.
10. He’d bring home some amazing friends.
How about a DIY organ made from household items?
And speak to flies named Tony.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩