10. When park rangers found Spencer in the woods.
When it happened: Season 3, Episode 21, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind”
What you probably texted: I know shouldn’t laugh but…haha omg, get it together girl.
9. When the Liars interfered with Mona’s evil plans and she had a small meltdown.
When it happened: Season 2, Episode 25, “unmasked”
What you probably texted: Lol What was that scream?!
8. When Caleb went to visit Mona at Radley.
When it happened: Season 3, Episode 3, “Kingdom of the Blind”
What you probably texted: LOL Was that table flip necessary?
7. The time Hanna had a nightmare about her mom.
When it happened: Season 4, Episode 5, “Gamma Zeta Die!”
What you probably texted: lololololol That is not a good look for Ashley.
6. When Aria made this face after finding out that Ezra knew Alison.
When it happened: Season 4, Episode 20, “Free Fall”
What you probably texted: lmao Aria girl, calm down with that face!
5. The time Nate got unnecessarily sassy with Jenna.
“Hey Jenna! I know you see me girl! I know you saw me!”
When it happened: Season 3, Episode 12, “The Lady Killer”
What you probably texted: lmao lmao lmaooooo. Why the hell is he getting so worked up? And why is everyone in Rosewood obsessed with Jenna?
4. When Ezra sent Aria out to buy chickpeas when he already had chickpeas, and evil sounding dub step music ensued.
When it happened: Season 4, Episode 19, “Hot for Teacher”
What you probably texted: BAHAHAHA. Why the dub step? Why the chickpeas?
3. When A took it upon herself to replace baby Jesus in Emily’s Nativity scene with a Mona doll.
When it happened: Season 5, Episode 12, “Taking This One to the Grave”
What you probably texted: LOLOLOLOLOLOL. A is replacing the baby Jesus with a Mona doll. I can’t handle this show anymore.
Which means this was probably Wilden…
When it happened: Season 3, Episode 13, “This is A Dark Ride”
What you probably texted: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So Wilden was walking around the party the whole time dressed as the Queen of Hearts wearing fake nails and heart rings?!
1. The time Toby wore a du-rag.
When it happened: Season 3, Episode 17, “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno”
What you probably texted: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS SHOW IS RIDICULOUS.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥