9. You are so tired of explaining your summer plans to your parents’ friends that you wish you had just had little business cards with all of your summer information made up.
1. YES I love my school.
2. YES I am working.
3. YES I am home all summer.
4. YES I can dog sit when you go out of town next weekend.
(insert witty comment about clashing with your parents)
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.