9. You are so tired of explaining your summer plans to your parents’ friends that you wish you had just had little business cards with all of your summer information made up.
1. YES I love my school.
2. YES I am working.
3. YES I am home all summer.
4. YES I can dog sit when you go out of town next weekend.
(insert witty comment about clashing with your parents)
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.