K-pop has been on the rise for a while, and when "Gangnam Style" was released a year ago it took the world by storm. But for many, that was the first and only look into the world of K-pop.
If you're one of those people, you're missing out.
1. Anna Kendrick's in a K-pop group.
2. They collaborate with US artists more often than you think.
3. They can SING.
4. They can DANCE.
5. They can sing AND dance. AT THE SAME TIME.
6. The craziest/best music videos.
7. It's all about the independent ladies.
8. But really, these girls are the baddest females.
9. They're all ridiculously attractive.
10. It's really fun to watch them fail at English.
Here's a clip of a group of starts trying to figure out how to say basic phrases in English (and failing).
11. The bromance.
12. But seriously, copious amounts of bromance.
Basically K-pop is the best. The end.