K-pop has been on the rise for a while, and when “Gangnam Style” was released a year ago it took the world by storm. But for many, that was the first and only look into the world of K-pop.
If you’re one of those people, you’re missing out.
4. They can DANCE.
Big Bang, “Somebody To Love”
Just about every song has got an awesomely choreographed dance routine.
They’re fun to learn, and it’s fun to admire the moves that we could never do.
But seriously, check out Big Bang. I’m pretty sure these men were the cause of global warming. The world started with the big bang and it’ll end with Big Bang too.
Here’s a clip of a group of starts trying to figure out how to say basic phrases in English (and failing).
12. But seriously, copious amounts of bromance.
Nothin’ really gay about it.
This is 2PM playing a game where they pass a piece of paper around using only their mouths. It just means that they’re all comfortable with their masculinity and close enough to the other members to play these kind of games!
Basically K-pop is the best. The end.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈