1. You never feel like a third wheel or like you're intruding on their alone time. To be honest, your presence is normally encouraged.
2. Their PDA doesn't bother you and you're usually in the middle of it.
3. There are so many pictures of the three of you that it's hard to tell who's dating who.
4. You've been there to celebrate their anniversaries and the milestones in their relationship.
5. You know more details than you should about their ~intimate~ life.
6. Your best friend’s S.O. makes as much of an effort to impress you as they do your best friend.
7. Their drama is your drama.
8. And if things get really heated, you're usually the mediator.
9. Holidays and festivities are obviously spent together, sometimes just the three of you.
10. When it comes to gift-giving, they both come to you for advice on what to get the other since you know their tastes so well.
11. You've been the third person of their couple costume, and if not, you've at least considered it.
12. A lot of your favorite memories involve just the three of you goofing around.
13. Your bestie's family asks about you just as much as your best friend's S.O.
14. Whenever they plan a date, they consider your schedule as well.
15. The three of you have seen each other at your absolute worst and have never passed judgment.
16. If you don't hear from your best friend, you and their S.O. freak out together.
17. You hate both of their exes as if they were your own.
18. You have a group text together, so if something happens you can get in contact with both of them FAST.
19. You know all their couple stories well enough to tell them like your own. Which you do. Constantly.
20. If your best friend needed a plus one, they wouldn't be able to choose. They'd have to take you both.
21. They’ve both been your biggest support system when times have gotten hard.
22. And you know you're lucky to have not just one best friend now, but two.
Thumbnails courtesy of Warner Bros, DreamWorks, CBS