3. Then you realize its the 6 train in the middle of rush hour
4. So you squish in and realize the only spot is standing next to this guy
5. After a few minutes of analyzing the stench, you switch cars and stare directly at this
6. Forget it… you’ll just switch to the seemingly empty train across the platform.
7. After calling 511 you realize you have to pee like hell and stop at the restrooms in Grand Central
8. Dry heave approximately 3 minutes. Then you return to subway where the only seat is between this guy
9. And that
10. So you’re like “Screw it. I’ll just get off and take the slow-as-your-grandmother bus.”
11. Then you finally arrive at work and this asshole walks by
12. And all you can hope for is this to happen
13. So you complain to co-workers about the commute… but they remind you of a humbling experience from last weekend
14. And then you realize that maybe it’s not the subway thats the problem. It’s assholes like yourself.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏