3. Then you realize its the 6 train in the middle of rush hour
4. So you squish in and realize the only spot is standing next to this guy
5. After a few minutes of analyzing the stench, you switch cars and stare directly at this
6. Forget it… you’ll just switch to the seemingly empty train across the platform.
7. After calling 511 you realize you have to pee like hell and stop at the restrooms in Grand Central
8. Dry heave approximately 3 minutes. Then you return to subway where the only seat is between this guy
9. And that
10. So you’re like “Screw it. I’ll just get off and take the slow-as-your-grandmother bus.”
11. Then you finally arrive at work and this asshole walks by
12. And all you can hope for is this to happen
13. So you complain to co-workers about the commute… but they remind you of a humbling experience from last weekend
14. And then you realize that maybe it’s not the subway thats the problem. It’s assholes like yourself.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥