3. Then you realize its the 6 train in the middle of rush hour
4. So you squish in and realize the only spot is standing next to this guy
5. After a few minutes of analyzing the stench, you switch cars and stare directly at this
6. Forget it… you’ll just switch to the seemingly empty train across the platform.
7. After calling 511 you realize you have to pee like hell and stop at the restrooms in Grand Central
8. Dry heave approximately 3 minutes. Then you return to subway where the only seat is between this guy
9. And that
10. So you’re like “Screw it. I’ll just get off and take the slow-as-your-grandmother bus.”
11. Then you finally arrive at work and this asshole walks by
12. And all you can hope for is this to happen
13. So you complain to co-workers about the commute… but they remind you of a humbling experience from last weekend
14. And then you realize that maybe it’s not the subway thats the problem. It’s assholes like yourself.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸