9. Finally, you get to school, where your parents think they’re WHISPERING when they’re talking about people in the near vicinity, but they’re actually speaking at an AUDIBLY DISCERNIBLE volume.
“Who’s that boy next door? Why don’t you go talk to him? He’s cute.”
*said through megaphone*
11. You have stock conversations/phrases that you use on absolutely every person you meet:
“Hi I’m Katherine, what’s your name? Cool, where are you from? I’m from Long Island, home of Long Island iced teas and Billy Joel, haha!”
*recycles unfunny joke 500 times*
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎