So you're off to college.
And you're feeling a lot of feelings.
1. There's the feeling you feel the week before you leave:
2. And how you feel two nights before you leave:
3. AND HOW YOU FEEL THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
4. And to make everything worse, the morning you leave, your parents are acting silent and weird and MELANCHOLIC.
5. And you're just like:
6. But these feelings quickly evaporate when you try to finish packing.
Because everything you own DOES NOT in fact fit into that ONE box to the left.