12. Like cycling on a stationary bike.
Can’t even feel the burn.
Too busy feeling butt breaking from seat.
Which way is forwards? Which way is backwards? I kind of feel like Gandalf with these handles.
10. Running on a treadmill.
9. Leg presses/leg curls/anything on a machine for your legs.
Ugh at least I’m sitting.
8. Wall sits.
I TAKE THAT BACK. I HATE SITTING.
7. Bicep curls.
Biceps, triceps, deltoids, flextoids, quadraceps what even is arm muscle nomenclature.
6. Pilates: the hundred
5. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up.
MORE NECK STRAIN.
4. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up on a medicine ball.
The sad irony of not being able to balance on a balance ball.
3. Aerobics/dance/kickboxing/any combination of all three classes in mirror-walled rooms.
^WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE.
And the worst exercise of them all:
ARM EXTENSION SIDE PLANKS.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀