12. Like cycling on a stationary bike.
Can’t even feel the burn.
Too busy feeling butt breaking from seat.
Which way is forwards? Which way is backwards? I kind of feel like Gandalf with these handles.
10. Running on a treadmill.
9. Leg presses/leg curls/anything on a machine for your legs.
Ugh at least I’m sitting.
8. Wall sits.
I TAKE THAT BACK. I HATE SITTING.
7. Bicep curls.
Biceps, triceps, deltoids, flextoids, quadraceps what even is arm muscle nomenclature.
6. Pilates: the hundred
5. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up.
MORE NECK STRAIN.
4. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up on a medicine ball.
The sad irony of not being able to balance on a balance ball.
3. Aerobics/dance/kickboxing/any combination of all three classes in mirror-walled rooms.
^WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE.
And the worst exercise of them all:
ARM EXTENSION SIDE PLANKS.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.