We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A dazzling hammered gold metal handmade garland inspired by the phases of the moon. It will reflect the light and look beautiful in any room.
Promising review: "I am absolutely in love with this statement piece! The moons are so well-crafted and the metal doesn't feel cheap. The packaging was so cute, I want to keep it. Even came with a cute little care card. Perfect to help brighten up any room in your house!" —Roriann
2. A pack of beautiful aromatherapy shower steamers to give them the gift of relaxation. They're made with essential oils and natural fragrances that will rejuvenate the senses.
The variety pack includes lavender, watermelon, grapefruit, menthol and eucalyptus, vanilla, and peppermint.
Promising review: "My goddaughter is due to give birth soon. And while everyone is gifting gifts for her soon-to-arrive son, I decided she needed a little something for herself. I wanted her to have something to rejuvenate her in a long shower after a long day with a newborn. First-time moms need a little pampering too. My goddaughter smelled the scents from the unopened box and LOVED them." —Gidget007
Get the a pack of six from Amazon for $18.99+ (also available in larger quantities).
3. A convenient set of Tea Drops — add one to your mug, pour in boiling water, stir and enjoy! The drops are made from organic whole leaf teas and herbs that are pressed into adorable shapes.
Sampler includes eight tea drops, two of each: Energizing Matcha Green Tea (caffeinated), Calming Rose Earl Grey (caffeinated), Refreshing Citrus Ginger (caffeine-free), and Cooling Sweet Peppermint (caffeine-free).
Promising review: "Tea Drops + an electric kettle makes for a super simple and mess-free way to prepare your tea. Especially in the mornings when you're getting yourself together or in a hurry. The taste is on point, doesn't need any sweeteners. Overall very smooth teas. You do get a few tea particles at the bottom of your cup, which I thought might be an issue, but it turned out not to be troublesome at all. I would definitely recommend it!" —Arpan
4. A gorgeous rose quartz roller and scraper massager so they can have a spa day at home and truly pamper themselves!
Promising review: "What a gorgeous-looking box. I already knew about these rollers and their natural cooling/healing properties. It was so relaxing and amazing using this roller and gua sha. It felt like a mini spa facial, but at home! The instruction card was super easy to read and follow. Overall great product. I would definitely buy as a gift for friends. It's the cutest thing and so useful too. Everyone should have one of these in their beauty arsenal." —AmazonCustomer
Get the set from Amazon for $17.99.
5. A gorgeous birth month flower bracelet with a small flower engraved on a circular charm. The bracelet is adjustable and additional charms can be added to further personalize it.
Rellery is an AAPI woman-founded small biz that makes stunning jewelry. From personalized necklaces and bracelets to their famous Checker Ring, there's something for everyone on their site. They're careful to use precious metals when making their jewelry, so if you have sensitive skin this is a great brand to check out! P.S. — I own several pieces from the brand and the quality is AMAZING! I'm planning on gifting Rellery pieces to all my friends and family this year.
Promising review: "Ordered one for myself and two as gifts. Love the bracelets. So well made and the service was amazing. I had my purchase in two days! Getting ready to order more." —Cindy P.
Shipping info: Orders typically ship out in 2–3 business days. Expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost (see Rellery's full shipping information here).
6. A pack of aerating wine decanters to enhance the flavor of their favorite bottles and make happy hour just a littleee more enjoyable.
Promising review: "These wine aerators are FABULOUS! I do wine demos for different wineries and I don't always have time to let a bottle of wine breathe properly before a demo starts. These greatly enhance the flavor and it makes all the difference in the world. My sales numbers increased greatly. And you can't beat the price!" —Ash Bash
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.95 (available in three colors).
7. Or a crystal wine decanter that'll look beautiful on their dining table (or bar cart) and make each each sip of wine way more flavorful!
Promising review: "Love, love, love, love, love. Did I mention I love this? It's elegant yet simple. The drying rack is seriously the greatest thing. It comes out clean every time and no need to dry it or find a way to twist a towel in the side. It's great. and the wine always tastes better once it's been in the glass. Would 100% recommend." —LpaulaD
Get it from Amazon for $34.98.
8. A dazzling pair of dangling earrings so they can *instantly* dress up any outfit with minimal effort. Both the gold and silver earrings are absolutely stunning!
Promising review: "I bought these as a gift and she loved them. They are very nicely made. The person who I bought these for didn't think they were heavy." —Jess P.
Get it from Amazon for $8.66+ (available in two colors).
9. A pair of ultra-plush fleece slippers to add a cozy touch to their usual loungewear and make them feel like they're walking on cloud nine. 🤩☁️
Promising review: "These slippers feel like a hug on my feet. They have a hard bottom so you can wear them out. The top part is so incredibly soft!!! I love these! If you’re worried about sizing, size up." —Cyndi Lundeberg
Get them from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 11 colors).
10. A super trendy tennis necklace so they can accessorize all of their gorgeous outfits and add a bit of ✨sparkle✨ to their neckline.
Hart Hagerty is a woman-owned small biz based in South Carolina. The brand is known for their fun tassel earrings, beaded bracelets, and charm necklaces, but they have a wide range of beautiful (and unique!) pieces on their website.
Shipping info: Orders typically ship out in 2-5 business days. Expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost, and orders can be picked up in person at their store in Charleston, SC.
11. A set of satin pillowcases that not only look beautiful but are MUCH better for their skin and hair. Satin is less absorbent than cotton so it won't deplete their strands of their natural oils.
Promising review: "I love this SOOO MUCH! The hype for silk pillowcases is real! I have a FULL head of hair that is very long, which has also been processed to death. Since my hair is always so dry due to all of the color processes, I like to air-dry it to save it from being damaged further by the heat. Well, my hair would always look like a frizzy mess the morning after, even though I saturated my hair with leave-in treatments and treatment oils. Finally, I decided to try out a silk pillowcase and I'm obsessed! I can now rock my air-dry hair the next morning without looking like I have a rat's nest on my head. The only thing I wish this had is zippers. Since silk is slippery, the cover tends to fall off the pillows often. Other than that, this is perfect. I'm going to bring a pillowcase with me when I travel!" —Rubicant
Get a set of two from Amazon for $6.29+ (available in four sizes and in 22 colors).
12. A bamboo matcha set to help them enjoy a delicious beverage each day.
This set comes with a whisk (chasen), traditional scoop (chashaku), and teaspoon.
Promising review: "I love this little bamboo set! Very well made and nicely boxed. Makes my matcha latte simple. I give these as gifts all the time as a way of introducing the benefits of matcha to my friends and family." —Soozie
13. A set of festive tree-branch hairpins that'll add a little pizzazz to their hair lewks.
Each set includes three hairpins: one 4-inch pin, one 2.5-inch pin, and one 2.4-inch pin.
Promising review: "These are so cute I can’t stand it. The smaller two pins really hold my hair in place, while the larger branch is a gorgeous decoration. For a big day or elaborate updo, it’d probably be a good idea to supplement with regular bobby pins just for peace of mind. I got them in gold, but these barrettes are so fun that I’m considering getting them in every finish available. Very pretty and not at all cheap-looking, considering the very affordable price." —P. S. Crane
Get the set of three from Amazon for $8.99 (available in gold and silver).
14. A beautiful Celestial One Line a Day journal to keep track of their memories, thoughts, and notes over the course of five years.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this book, it's small but a perfect size to throw in your bag if traveling. I'm buying a couple more as Christmas presents." —Meagan Johnson
15. A personalized cutting board that can be engraved with a name, letter, custom phrase, or set of initials! Personalized gifts > everything else.
Promising review: "I bought this for myself a couple of months ago because I needed a nice size cutting board instead of all the small ones you see these days. It’s beautiful and I leave it on display in the kitchen. You use the non-engraved side to cut on, but you could use the engraved side as a serving platter. I particularly liked this one because of the handle. The handle allows you to take the cutting board over a hot saucepan and put veggies or whatnot into the pan without having your hand get splatter burns. I plan on buying this again for other people as wedding gifts! A stunning lifetime kitchen staple!" —Laura Jepson
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in 10 sizes and styles).
Shipping info: Free standard shipping will arrive in time for Christmas, but expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
16. A stainless-steel bottle sealer so they can drink a bottle of bubbly at their leisure without having to gulp it down in one sitting.
Promising review: "Loved this product. So easy to use. Everything is in one — no plug with pump. It stays on and keeps the bubbles in champagne and all carbonated wines. It does not pop off or leak if you lay the bottle back on its side in the refrigerator. It's metal and very strong. Love that you just need to pump the top to take out the air. Great for picnics and BYOBs. Plus it DOES NOT LEAK!" —Claire
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
17. A TikTok famous cloud mirror, which looks fab displayed on a dresser or vanity and can mesh with any style of decorating!
Promising review: "LOVE!!! It arrived safely and in one piece without cracks. It took seconds to put together and isn’t wobbly at all. I would recommend it! It's so so cute!" —Aubrey Sklar
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
18. A set of fabulous pink wineglasses, so when guests come over they can pull these bb's out instead of the mismatched glasses they've been using since college.
Promising review: "The iridescence is subtle and very pretty in person, so the glasses don't just feel like a novelty, and the glasses themselves are good quality. I wish the internal packaging wasn't all styrofoam (for environmental reasons) but the glasses were extremely well protected during shipping and arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was also giftworthy (a colorful, branded box, rather than just plain cardboard). Got several compliments on them. Would buy again." —stephaniel
Get them from Amazon for $44.99.
19. Or a multicolor set of coupe glasses with long and elegant stems. Each glass is made from high-quality borosilicate (aka a durable type of glass that is less likely to crack under extreme temperature changes) and holds 12-ounces.
Promising review: "Nothing but compliments when I bring these out at home. They are wider than expected so just be careful when sipping! Real glass too!! Highly recommend." —Lauren Dennis
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (available in five colors).