2. Back when I was in college, I lived like a fucking king.
3. I was living the big life.
5. I entered the Real World.
6. When I saw my first paycheck, I was like:
8. Did you know you can unclog a toilet for FREE by pouring boiling water into it from high above? Gee, thanks, Reddit!
11. Anyway, my brainiac 19-year-old sister tells me I should use apps like Mint to manage my finances.
12. But I’m like, This is effing complicated.
13. Of course, my personal debt doesn’t even begin to compare to the country’s debt.
15. I literally can’t afford my life.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥