1. You find an abnormal amount of people attractive.
2. Like, a ton of people.
3. No one is safe.
4. Because so many people tickle your fancy, you're never really out of options.
5. You tend to like more than one person at once, so you rank your crushes...
6. ...based on your progress with them.
7. It doesn't take much to win you over.
8. You imagine every song and romantic movie is about you and your ~current~ boo.
9. You find yourself having full-fledged relationships with them in your head.
10. You start noticing how you have a "type."
11. But every once in a while, someone new comes along and surprises you.
12. Not gonna lie, you are impatient AF.
13. So you're like, "to hell with the rules!"
14. You may have made a fool of yourself once or twice.
15. You occasionally berate yourself for your past judgements.
16. You might come to realize that a person you've been ignoring this whole time is actually pretty cool.
17. You're so used to having a crush that life seems kind of boring without one.
18. You don't care much for labels.
19. Unless that label is "Taken."
20. Lastly, you enjoy crushes for all that they're worth.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!