1. Hearing the theme song let you know that things were about to get good.
3. Two words: the disguises.
They never worked. Ever.
4. Every character had a catchphrase, and they were all perfect.
Honorable mentions: “Oh snap!”, “Holla!”, “Here comes the pain”, “Mama like!”
7. She always knew the right thing to say.
Or Alana and Bianca, who kinda sucked as people but obviously had great taste in sleepover food.
13. They just GOT you.
15. The writing was genius.
21. Boyz N Motion.
Admit it, you sang that for years.
23. The show had its crazy moments, but still managed to stay funny.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩