1. Hearing the theme song let you know that things were about to get good.
2. She was psychic, which is basically the coolest thing in the world.
3. Two words: the disguises.
4. Every character had a catchphrase, and they were all perfect.
5. She may have messed up once or twice (or basically every show in the series)
6. But there was always a lesson learned in the end.
7. She always knew the right thing to say.
8. Raven was the hero of clumsy people everywhere.
9. Her best friends were OFF THE HOOK.
10. And the other random characters were top notch.
11. The show actually spoke out about REAL problems.
12. And gave us valuable words of wisdom.
13. They just GOT you.
14. We all wanted to be as fashion-savvy as Raven.
15. The writing was genius.
16. It taught us to be confident...
19. And, above all, fabulous.
20. We all wanted a little brother like Cory.
And even though they didn't always get along
They still loved each other in the end.
21. Boyz N Motion.
22. This show gave us two of the best TV parents.
23. The show had its crazy moments, but still managed to stay funny.
Like when Raven accidentally gets her dad fired and pretends to be Liz Anya to get his job back.
Or when Chelsea and Raven weren't invited to a party, so Raven cast a spell that eventually turned them both into talking cows.
And also, this happened.
24. The show introduced us to people with different backgrounds.
25. And was so totally relevant to the times.
26. And finally, even though we're all growing up, this show will never not be funny.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!