1. Hearing the theme song let you know that things were about to get good.
3. Two words: the disguises.
They never worked. Ever.
4. Every character had a catchphrase, and they were all perfect.
Honorable mentions: “Oh snap!”, “Holla!”, “Here comes the pain”, “Mama like!”
7. She always knew the right thing to say.
Or Alana and Bianca, who kinda sucked as people but obviously had great taste in sleepover food.
13. They just GOT you.
15. The writing was genius.
21. Boyz N Motion.
Admit it, you sang that for years.
23. The show had its crazy moments, but still managed to stay funny.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀