1. He’s waged war with CBS.
“They picked a fight with a warlock”
2. He posseses Adonis DNA and Tiger blood.
That’s how he beat addiction, duh.
3. He’s “bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.”
So, naturally, he deserves $3 million an episode.
4. The creator of AA is a plagiarist.
He cleaned up without AA in Sober Valley Lodge, which also happens to be his own home.
5. He’s never gone to work drunk.
Tipsy, sure, but “never loaded.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at