1. He’s waged war with CBS.
“They picked a fight with a warlock”
2. He posseses Adonis DNA and Tiger blood.
That’s how he beat addiction, duh.
3. He’s “bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.”
So, naturally, he deserves $3 million an episode.
4. The creator of AA is a plagiarist.
He cleaned up without AA in Sober Valley Lodge, which also happens to be his own home.
5. He’s never gone to work drunk.
Tipsy, sure, but “never loaded.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.