1. New Orleans-based illustrator Ursa Eyer’s newest comic shows her catcalling experiences throughout her life. She considers it a “vanilla” version of what she’s actually heard. Can you relate?
6. You can see more of Eyer’s work at her Tumblr.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞