2. An analysis of 74 studies found that couples that engage in a particular pattern of avoidance can ruin their relationship.
A demand/withdraw pattern happens when one person approaches the other wanting attention — or with a criticism — and is met with silence.
5. And it’s a huge red flag of distress, mentally and physiologically.
Not only are you less happy in your relationship, you can have less intimacy and probably have worse communication — and that can manifest itself as anxiety and other effects, like erectile dysfunction.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎