Claustrophobia is the fear of tight spaces or crowded places. Maybe you have it, maybe you don't. This post will help you figure it out...
1. Let's start slow... just watch your step.
2. Escalators that make it impossible to escape are particularly bad.
3. You probably wouldn't make a very good speleologist (cave scientist), would you?
4. Nope, nope, nope, nope.
5. Elevators without mirrors are the worst.
6. I'll just stay in, thanks.
7. And a big fat no to this capsule hotel.
8. Especially from the inside.
9. And you're probably not equipped to be an astronaut, right?
10. That awful moment when people pile up on the way up to the plane ...
11. ... or in the plane itself. A 6 hour flight? Yea, have fun.
12. Imagine someone closes the door to this room behind you.
13. Know that feeling in a car wash when that dryer thing comes towards you and you're completely defenseless?
14. Riding the subway at rush hours should be prohibited.
15. Simply. Too. Many. People.
17. No clue how he's able to sit there.
18. Best to just stear well clear of these aquariums as well.
19. And what are you supposed to do when you want to go the toilet in this very moment?
20. Underground tunnels like these always make you feel like they are literally choking you, don't they?
21. You certainly don't wish this situation upon your worst enemy.
22. And this swimming pool is just hell on earth.
23. Wow, they are really having fun.
This post was translated from German.