1. Fix your iPhone charger with a twist tie from a loaf of bread.
2. Did you dent a wall? Refill the hole with toothpaste and it'll look as good as new!
3. You can also cover up holes from nails in the walls by using just a little bit of white soap.
4. If you don't have oil, try using some PAM cooking spray to keep your doors from squeaking.
5. Make your shoes look like new again with a touch of coconut oil.
6. Fix a poorly sealed window in a matter of minutes with a little bubble wrap.
7. Eliminate bleach stains on black clothes with the help of a permanent marker.
8. Eliminate that musty odor in your washing machine by following these three simple steps.
9. Make any window look like new with a little bit of Windex and newspaper.
10. Unclog pipes with baking soda and vinegar.
Use half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of vinegar. You'll see how the mix starts bubbling little by little and eliminating anything that's blocking the pipe, without damaging it.
11. Fix that pesky defective zipper on your jeans with a key ring.
12. Eliminate scratches on wood...with a walnut.
13. Bring your wet cell phone back to life by putting it in a container filled with rice.
This post was translated from Spanish.