1. For those who live with their parents, delicious lip smacking "ghar ka khana" is available everyday.
2. Where your mom is experimenting all the recipes she learns from watching Food Food channel and MasterChef India.
3. It's nearly impossible to ignore the snacks dabba that houses these mini kachoris and samosas.
4. Every time you start your diet regime, another festival shows up, FORCING you to break it.
5. Or a wedding.
6. Or relatives coming home to visit.
7. The deliciousness that can only be found only at "khao galli" gets one weak in the knees.
8. Fun fact: There's a "khao galli" everywhere in India.
9. How can you possibly diet when you walk past this every day?
10. And when bhajiyas are so readily available for you to devour?
11. How can one even think of a protein shake when there's delish lassi and badam milk waiting for the touch of your lips?
12. How does the word "diet" pass your mind when there's so many continental cuisine restaurants out there?
13. How can you not eat these Chana Kulchas?
14. And take a pit stop at this momos stall that is calling your name?
15. And at the bakdas that make the most mouthwateringly masaledaar Chinese food?
Pictured above: Chinese Bhel