1. Arvind and Kiran met back in 2011 and, both being rebellious kids with a common cause, sparks flew.
2. Nothing fosters young love better than common interests and these two are proof – it was them united against the corrupt world.
3. They had everything in common! For instance, friends.
4. And the short-hair-and-glasses look.
5. They both agreed on one thing – they will never, ever, ever enter politics. #LOL
6. He loves to sing, she loves to dance. It was a match made in swarg.
7. And, although they didn't know it yet, they both shared a burning, searing passion for one thing: U-turns.
8. But, like all teenage love stories, theirs was doomed. Their cupid disappeared...
And they broke up.
9. Like bitter exes are wont to do, Kiran went ahead and blocked her former beau. He pleaded to be taken back.
10. The best friend (who also usually gets blocked too) pitched in to support his broken-hearted BFF.
11. Like a gracious dumper, Bedi went with the "no hard feelings, it was mutual" lie.
12. And, having done her duty as an ex, she went ahead and found a new bae.
13. And, oh boy, did she rub it in Kejru's face.
I mean, look at dat face, tho.
14. She badmouthed her ex a little bit, as is fully normal in the throes of hellish post-break-up-angst.
15. And, as with the worst of teen break-ups, all their common friends had to choose sides.
16. At the end of the day, people change and grow apart and that's ok.
17. But some teen drama just has to play out in public. Or else it wouldn't be teen drama at all, right?
Arvind? More like Ar-WIN!Kiran? More like Ki-running for elections was the best idea ever!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
So. Whose side are you on?
vote votesArvind? More like Ar-WIN!
vote votesKiran? More like Ki-running for elections was the best idea ever!