1. Their Instagram feed is full of #Iftaari.
2. And #Sehri.
3. And, of course, a special mention for Roohafza!
4. They don't get tired of sharing this joke.
Seriously. Year after year after year.
In various forms.
5. They put important notices on their desk.
6. And they keep their distance while having any face-to-face conversations.
7. If you ask them the time:
8. They've started seeing Ramadan references in all popular culture.
9. Their weekend Check-Ins look like this:
10. And their weekend plans when they aren't eating look like:
11. Their tagged photos look like this:
12. Their standard reply to almost anything:
13. Their reaction when someone lies about fasting:
14. If they walk into a place with food during the day:
15. Their face if there's a lunch party at work:
16. And when they keep a fast without Sehri, you'll know to treat them extra nicely all day:
Maghrib, y u so far?
17. Even though they're totally chill with you eating/drinking around them, you'll be too consumed by guilt to ever actually do it.
18. There's no use trying to talk to them in the 10 minutes leading up to Iftaari because they're definitely preoccupied.
19. And if you happen to witness that first bite, you'll know what true joy looks like.
20. Anyway, your job is to be as supportive as possible – this is an extremely important (yet difficult!) month for your pal.
21. And, in return for your unconditional love and support, feel free to demand all the delicious food you want.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!