10. Easy Money - Kally O’Mally
The chance to win some Easy Money! You might just pull the handle on that slot machine and win big! The possibility of winning is usually mixed in there with the having fun part, but when you hear the excitement bubbling up around a big winner, it’s infectious!
#9. The awesome spa treatments. The nice hotels all offer wonderful spa services. Get a wonderful massage after you’ve won big!
#8. The Bellagio both inside and out is spectacular to see. Heck, even their website is awesome. After you see the fountains be sure to come inside to see their indoor garden. The picture if of their flower petal glass ceiling installation.
The rooms are lovely but the feeling you get when walking through the Venetian is something to experience. From the frescoes to the ceiling the Venetian is a must see in Vegas.
Visit the Forum Shops at Cesars. Gorgeous interior design and eye candy all around. Even if you can’t spend much it’s a great place to people watch.
Hiking at Red Rock. Vegas has some beautiful places to take in on foot when you get tired of hearing ringing slot machines.
The Lost City in the Valley of Fire and the hieroglyphs will take you back to thinking about what it would have been like to conquer the land and the challenges they must have faced.
Fabulous restaurants with enticing atmospheres and amazing dishes to delve into, pictured here is Tao Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub. There are many wonderful restaurants from which to choose.
1. Outstanding Entertainment
No matter where you in Vegas you can always find great entertainment. From the Blue Man Group to Cirque to the smaller groups that play in the casino lounges…there’s fun to be had at every turn!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝