Didn’t mean to hit the broken heart thing. I totally agree!
Just because someone doesn’t like Thanksgiving dinner doesn’t mean they’re rude. I don’t really like Thanksgiving food. I really only eat the mashed potatoes and the rolls. That doesn’t make me rude. I don’t bitch about it. I don’t even mention it. I’m thankful for what I do have. But still my relatives always ask over and over why I’m not eating. That’s what pisses me off. It’s not always the picky eaters that are the problem. It’s the people that don’t mind their business and leave us alone. If I don’t say anything, no one else needs to either.
I’m a picky eater but I don’t complain about it. But like this article says, it just bugs me when people bother me about it. Don’t worry about if I’m eating or not. More food for you. It gets really old when people always bring it up and ask me over and over why I don’t eat much on Thanksgiving. Give it a rest.
- kalabt0402 "How Well Do You Remember Your Favorit..."
- kalabt0402 "Police Drop Charges Against A 16-Year..."
- kalabt0402 "27 Quickie Stories That Will Actually..."
- kalabt0402 "11 Endangered Animals You Should Get ..."
- kalabt0402 "38 Questions All Women Have"
- kalabt0402 "This Guy Tried To Throw A Birthday Pa..."
- kalabt0402 "Which Grey's Anatomy Character Ar..."
- kalabt0402 "59 Things U Might Not Know About Prince"
- kalabt0402 "A 16-Year-Old Wrote An Angry Letter T..."
- kalabt0402 "21 Truths You Only Know If You Met Yo..."
- kalabt0402 "QUIZ: Which Disney Prince Is Your Tru..."
- kalabt0402 "Why No One Should Mess With The Ocean"
- kalabt0402 "27 Times "Grey's Anatomy&quo..."
- kalabt0402 "The 33 Most Jizz-Worthy Moments In Ry..."
- kalabt0402 "25 Gifts Every Twentysomething Really..."