1. When your mom leaves a note for you to do some chore over break.
2. When you knew you had a quiz coming up and just didn’t study as hard as you should have.
3. When you’re on the subway and someone farts or checks to see if their kid pooped in their diaper on what is already a bad day.
4. When it torrentially downpours on the one day you didn’t bring your umbrella.
5. When someone sends you an aggressive text message for, simply, nothing.
6. When you’re hungover.
7. When you experience any of the varying degrees of FOMO.
8. After you’ve just said “I’m on a diet.”
9. Trying to flirt.
10. And finally when your ex convinces you to perjure yourself to save both your asses but you later find out she double-crossed you and is now out of jail.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀