1. When that one kid doesn't get to be first to go in the pool.
2. When someone doesn't listen to the no running rule.
3. Trying to impress kids between the ages of four and 14.
5. When you try to be interested in a 6-year-old's story.
6. When your co-counselor sucks.
7. When you catch a kid doing something they know they aren't supposed to do.
8. When the bus drives away and someone forgets something.
9. Changing after the pool*
10. When some kid tries to tattle on another kid for something totally not important.
11. Seeing your pay check.
13. When your friend finally hooks up with the cutie at work.
14. When your boss yells at you for bring Dunks/Starbucks to work.
15. The face you make before counting to three.
16. When you're at the pool when a kid has an eight inch booger coming out of their nose.
17. When you and all your friends are hung over on a week day.
18. RAINY. DAYS.
19. Appropriately dancing when your jam plays over the loud system.
But at the end of the day, no matter how little the pay, or how big the stress, you know it makes you happy to be there and you wouldn't want to spend summer any other way.