1. If you choose to delay, the law will make you pay. Unless, of course, your insurer canceled your plan because it didn’t meet new standards – awkward.
2. Your employer’s health plan could change, but not necessarily.
3. There’s something called a grandfathered plan, and like your Papa Joe, it kinda does whatever it wants.
4. Unlike your boo, insurance companies can no longer care that you’re complicated.
5. Time is the only thing you will spend for some screenings and tests.
6. There’s such a thing as not broke enough. And it determines what kind of coverage you get from the government.
7. If your company has 50 or more people, you will eventually have to provide coverage to your employees, or pay a fee.
8. What do the health law and Miley Cyrus have in common? They had a rough 2013. But there’s some hope now that HealthCare.gov is twerking, er, working.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!