15 Ways Crows Will Blow Your Mind
Crows are part of a diverse family of songbirds that includes: ravens, jays, magpies, rooks and jackdaws. And did I mention they're all seriously smart?
1. Like people, there are famous crows. The most famous is Betty, the tool-making New Caledonian Crow.
2. They play.
3. They can count.
4. Crows love MacDonalds as much as you do.
5. If you're nice, they might bring you a present.
6. Are you talking to me? Yes.
7. Oh, and they use that talent for evil.
A presumably escaped pet crow in Montana used the phrase "Here boy, come boy" to round up a pack of neighborhood dogs, which it then set loose on the campus of the University of Montana.