1. When the game ended and you couldn't process what just happened
2. When you prayed it was all just a bad dream
3. When reality finally set in
4. When you went over every play with your friends trying to determine how this happened
5. When you remembered how close they were to a perfect season
6. When you remembered how close you were to winning your bracket
7. And you couldn't hold it in any longer
8. When you had a moment of silence for your boys
9. When your friend cheering for Wisconsin was throwing shade
10. When people said the officials' calls were fair
11. When the rage stage set in
12. When your feelings toward Wisconsin got real
13. When you removed Monday night's game from your DVR schedule
14. And finally when you had to be alone
15. So fellow Kentucky fans...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!