1. This is comedian Kyle Kinane. Needless to say, he’s a pretty funny guy.
2. This Is “The Original” Bottle Of Pace Picante Sauce. Needless to say, its delicious with tortillas.
3. Last night, a Twitter account called @Pace_Foods began favoriting everything Kinane said about Pace Picante sauce.
4. Okay, one more.
5. Kinane called out the account, so “employees” tried issuing their deepest apology.
6. Tensions began to rise as Eric, someone claiming to be a Pace employee demanded Kinane remove his offensive tweets.
7. Miles, the generous “Pace employee” who ran the Twitter, offered to give Kinane free salsas of his choice.
8. Eric and Sharon, also claiming to be employees, took over the Twitter but Kinane wanted justice.
9. Miles was eventually “fired,” and he was obviously devastated.
10. Kinane felt terrible and started the hashtag #BringBackMiles.
11. The “Pace Foods company” Twitter has since been deleted and there’s been no sign of Miles’ whereabouts.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.