9. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals Running Back
Here's Ellington "not possessing elite agility" against the best corner in the NFL, Darrelle Revis.
4.6 seconds looks even slower on this 80-yard TD.
8. Zac Stacy, St. Louis Rams Running Back
Right. Not overly elusive at all.
7. Danny Woodhead, San Diego Chargers Running Back
Visual proof that Woodhead's arms are too short.
I mean, the man is so tiny you can barely see him.
6. Le'Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers Running Back
Really Le'Veon? Display some vision for us.
Like, how could you miss that hole to the left?
5. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks Cornerback
Tons of separation here. Terrible, terrible form.
There you go, Sherman. That's more like it.
4. Tyrann Mathieu, Arizona Cardinals Saftey
Oh my God, is that Justin Bieber on Ritalin?
Mathieu irresponsibly picking off Drew Brees in the end zone.
3. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks Quarterback
I mean, Mrs. Wilson wasn't surprised when he was drafted... or was she?
Where's Matt Flynn when you need him?
2. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers Quarterback
Here's Cam. Not being trustworthy, accountable, focused or dependable.
And here's Cam, seeking shortcuts when he could've set a great example by keeping the ball and running it in himself.
1. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns Wideout
Here's Gordon, loafing for a 95-yard touchdown.
If only Gordon spent more time with Brandon Weeden...
Oh, well. Haters gonna hate.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!