5. You decide to look for a handcart because there are some things you might as well pick up. Yet, these are all that you find.
Why is it that these are the only things available when you don’t need them? Also, they are extremely hard to wield on your own, which attests to the random abandonments of them throughout the store.
9. So you move on, hoping to turn a corner and find that drain cleaner AND something amazing happening like this:
A Home Depot proposal? How come you always miss the good stuff?
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.