5. You decide to look for a handcart because there are some things you might as well pick up. Yet, these are all that you find.
Why is it that these are the only things available when you don’t need them? Also, they are extremely hard to wield on your own, which attests to the random abandonments of them throughout the store.
9. So you move on, hoping to turn a corner and find that drain cleaner AND something amazing happening like this:
A Home Depot proposal? How come you always miss the good stuff?
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.