1. Booking airline tickets on the phone.
Although you can still call, most of us book our flights online. That is until a flight is canceled, and everyone thinks they’ll outsmart their fellow fliers by calling the airline directly. Have fun waiting on hold since there aren’t as many operators anymore!
9. Going to the library.
E-books and Amazon are quickly killing the need to go the library. Unless, that is, you’re in a strange town and really need to use the restroom because then it’s like, “Thank the lord/government for all these libraries!”
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞