1. Booking airline tickets on the phone.
Although you can still call, most of us book our flights online. That is until a flight is canceled, and everyone thinks they’ll outsmart their fellow fliers by calling the airline directly. Have fun waiting on hold since there aren’t as many operators anymore!
9. Going to the library.
E-books and Amazon are quickly killing the need to go the library. Unless, that is, you’re in a strange town and really need to use the restroom because then it’s like, “Thank the lord/government for all these libraries!”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."